Working for Acorn has its benefits! In addition to becoming part of a flourishing business, joining Acorn gives you access to a range of exciting perks and bonuses.
To complement our culture of equality, diversity and respect, we offer a variety of perks and benefits to make your time with us as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Grow your career with Acorn
- Workplace pension scheme
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support
- Free self-development qualifications via Magpie Learning
- Holiday entitlement capped at 32 days per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- Perkbox membership and Cycle to Work Scheme available
- Frequent charity fundraising, competitions, prizes, staff surveys and dress-down days
- Complimentary fresh fruit with tea and coffee facilities
- Free eye test vouchers and contribution towards the cost of glasses or contact lenses
- Refer a Friend scheme with a £250 bonus for every staff member recommended passing their probation period
A comprehensive UK-wide support network of mental health first aiders, including:
- 4 Free counselling sessions
- Unlimited access to a telephone councillor 365 days a year, 24/7
- Access to a free 4-week programme of cognitive behavioural therapy with a trained therapist mentor